The new update undergoes changes to the gold and jungle channeling mechanics, makes quality improvements and adjusts its champions.
Riot Games has released TeamFight Tactics patch 10.8, but it has also done the same with League of Legends, its most veteran title. The North American company delves into the changes to the gold channeling mechanics and makes adjustments in the jungle, which, it says, "should help with the pace of the game," especially with regard to the impact at the beginning of the session. game. The punishment of enemy ambushes is also reduced and the jungle is provided with "a more regular flow of experience towards the middle and end of the game."
As usual, quality changes are made, this time focusing on the practice tool and skill timers of certain champions, who have also received various adjustments, which are specified in the patch notes.
League of Legends news.
- Passive – The Assassin and the Seer
- ADDITIONAL ARMOR PENETRATION Aphelios no longer gains 3/6/9/12/15/18% additional armor penetration.
- LETHALITY Aphelios now gains 2/4/6/8/10/12 fatality.
Q – Weapons of the Faithful
- PROGRESSION BY COOLING LEVEL AND BASIC DAMAGE The basic damage of Aphelios' weapon assets and cooldown progress through levels 1-9 ⇒ levels 1-13.
- MOON ATTACK DAMAGE RATIO 0.6 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.42-0.6 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
- RUSH ATTACK DAMAGE RATIO 0.3 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.21-0.3 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
- STALLING ECLIPSE DAMAGE RATIO 0.35 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.26-0.35 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
- TWILIGHT WAVE DAMAGE RATIO 0.8 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.56-0.8 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
- SENTINEL DAMAGE RATIO 0.5 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.35-0.5 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
Q – Maximum concentration
- ADDITIONAL ATTACK SPEED 20/25/30/35/40% ⇒ 20/30/40/50/60%.
Q – Hate Spike
- BASIC TIP DAMAGE 25/30/35/40/45 (75/90/105/120/135 maximum damage) ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50 (90/105/120/135/150 damage maximum).
- ARMOR 23 ⇒ 21
E – Tear
- SLOW 25/30/35/40/45% ⇒ 10/18/26/34/42%.
R – Unstoppable
- ADDITIONAL ATTACK SPEED 30/55/80% ⇒ 25/45/65%.
W – Order: dissonance
- ALLY SPEED / ENEMY SLOW 20/25/30/35/40% movement speed ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50% movement speed.
E – Order: protect
- SHIELD RATIO 0.4 ability power ⇒ 0.5 ability power
- LIFE 570.48 ⇒ 575.
- ARMOR 21,552 ⇒ 22
- ATTACK DAMAGE 55.04 ⇒ 56
Q – Electric shock
- ADDITIONAL MOVEMENT SPEED 20/25/30/35/40% when consuming 2 runes ⇒ 28/32/36/40/44% when consuming 2 runes.
- Passive – Absolution
- SPECTRUMS OF SPRAY CHANCES OF FOG 25% minions not killed by Senna ⇒ 22% minions not killed by Senna
W – Stumble
- BASE DAMAGE 90/120/150/180/210 ⇒ 80/105/130/155/180.
- MANA 375 ⇒ 425.
Q – Star Summon
- COST 60/65/70/75/80 mana ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65 mana
E – Explosive charge
- EXPLOSION DAMAGE RATIO 50/70/90/110/130% bonus attack damage ⇒ 50/75/100/125/150% bonus attack damage.
E – Disdain
- MOVEMENT SPEED ERROR CORRECTION Fixed an issue that caused you to not gain additional movement speed with the glide.
- STUN ERROR CORRECTION Urgot now has a total opponent control duration of 1.5 sec, which includes the stun and time interval when he casts his enemy, as intended since version 10.6. (The description now also correctly reflects that total adversary control duration.)
R – Fear beyond death
- COOLDOWN 120/95/70 s ⇒ 100/85/70 s
R – Chain of Corruption
- COOLDOWN 110/90/70 s ⇒ 130/100/70 s
E – Daggers to me
- BONUS DAMAGE BY PEN IMPACT 10% less per pen ⇒ 5% less per pen
Champion skill timers
Edge (recast or channel)
- E – Camille's Precise Hook Shot / Boost.
- W – Illaoi's hard lesson.
- Q – Janna's Temporary.
- W – Jax Empowerment.
- E – Jax's Counterattack.
- E – Brilliant singularity of Lux.
- R – Nocturne's Paranoia.
- R – Swain's Igneous Soul.
- Q – Thresh's death sentence.
- Q – Varus's Piercing Arrow.
- Q – Vi Wall Breaker.
- Mark (snowballs in the Wailing Abyss)
Bar (status / enhancement)
- Q – Draven's Spinning Ax.
- W – Hyper of Gnar.
- E – Gnar's jump. E's Attack Speed - Camille's Hook Shot / Precise Boost.
- R – Camille's Hextech Ultimatum.
Gold Channeling Mechanics
- UNIQUE – Monster Hunter
- ACTIVATING THE GOLD PENALTY OF MINDS The gold earned for killing minions is greater than 50% of the gold earned for killing monsters ⇒ 40% of the gold earned for killing monsters.
- ELIMINATION OF THE GOLD PENALTY OF MINDS At 14:00 minutes ⇒ At 20:00 minutes.
Changes to death
ESPRINT BY LASTMA When you die, the player gets a minor version of Safe with which he can return to the street around 2.5 s before.
LONELY WOLF At levels 1-6, champion solo killings provide 20% more experience and assists provide 20% less experience. At levels 7 to 8, these values are reduced to 10%.
Jungle improvements and quality changes for items
- JUNGLE CAMPS EXP EXP is multiplied by 1.25 from level 9 ⇒ is multiplied by 1.35 from level 9 (between 10 and 13 additional EXP for each camp).
- UNIQUE HUNTER MACHETE PASSIVE – NAIL Now heals for 50% more by having less than 30% of maximum health.
- HUNTER'S TALISMAN UNIQUE PASSIVE – TOOTH Now heals for 50% more by having less than 30% of maximum health.
- UNIQUE SKYLIFE SABER PASSIVE – TOOTH / NAIL Now heals for 50% more while having less than 30% of maximum health.
- SINGLE SWORD PASSIVE PASSIVE – TOOTH / NAIL Now heals for 50% more by having less than 30% of maximum health.
Balance shifts from one to all
- Akali +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt and -3% damage taken.
- Azir +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt and -3% damage taken.
- Bard +10% damage dealt and -7% damage taken ⇒ +10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken, and +5% movement speed.
- Blitzcrank +3% damage dealt.
- Evelynn can no longer overwrite her allies' W with her own.
- Fiddlesticks -5% damage taken ⇒ +3% damage dealt and -5% damage taken.
- Gangplank +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt and -5% damage taken.
- Nunu and Willump +3% damage dealt, -3% damage taken, and +5% healing ⇒ +3% damage dealt, -5% damage taken, and +5% healing.
- Senna +5% damage dealt.
- Elise +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt and -5% damage taken.
- Thresh +7% damage dealt and -5% damage taken. ⇒ +8% damage dealt and -8% damage taken.
- Yuumi +15% damage dealt, -15% damage taken, and +5% movement speed. ⇒ +15% damage dealt, -20% damage taken, and +5% movement speed
- Zoe +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt and -5% damage taken.
New elements in practice tools
Practice Goal / Bot
- Add 100 health to a unit.
- Reduce 100 health to one unit.
- Add 10 armor / magic resistance to one unit.
- Reduce 10 magic armor / resistance to one unit.
- Advance 600 s (note: there is already advance 30 s).
- Generate Baron Nashor.
- Generate Herald of the Rift.
- Kill the champion.
- Maximum stacks for runes Legend: Alacrity, Legend: Tenacity, Legend: Bloodline, Band of Mana, Zombie Guardian, Ghost Pore, Eyeball Collection, Ravenous Hunter, Resourceful Hunter, Relentless Hunter, and Ultimate Hunter.
- Evelynn's W – Thirst for Lust now properly deals damage when cast against Baron Nashor, regardless of level or rank.
- The Oracle Lens can be used immediately if it is the first talisman to be purchased, instead of having a default cooldown of 90 seconds.
- Lissandra's Frozen Passive – Yoke of the Ice Daughter slaves now properly appear when an enemy champion dies alongside her, regardless of whether she has attacked.
- Neeko's basic attacks now properly deal damage to any enemy target when transformed into Wukong with her Passive – Innate Charm.
- Mordekaiser can no longer use Teleport while in his R – Realm of Death.
- When Ornn re-casts his R – Call of the Forge God, he will redirect it appropriately in the direction of the slip and not where Ornn is heading.
- Allied clones no longer take damage from Tahm Kench's W – Devour.
- Enemies can no longer see Annie's W – Incineration in the Fog of War.