This week you can look forward to a somewhat interesting update in ‘Red Dead Online’ that Rockstar is introducing today.
Among other things, you can expect a new showdown mode ‘Name Your Weapon’. Show off your skills in this new variation. The more difficult it is to use the weapon used, the more points you get for each kill. With new and more unpredictable arsenals, new point values and more explosions. Maps: Fort Mercer, Heartland Oil Fields and Tall Trees.
A number of items of clothing are again available in the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. catalog for a limited time:
- Alligator hat
- Compact stovepipe cylinder
- Winter shotgun coat
- Benbow jacket
- Ortega vest
- Lace-up trousers
- Strickland boots
- Calhoun boots
- Vaquero baroque spurs
Hurry up, because the clothes are only available until April 13th.
Rockstar has summarized all other updates of the week on their Newswire as usual. Here is a brief overview:
- Showdown series: Name Your Weapon with new and more unpredictable arsenals and new point values
- A number of items of clothing are again available in the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. catalog for a limited time, including the alligator hat
- Bounty hunters receive 50% more money for completed orders – including legendary bounty hunts
- Collectors receive 100% more Role XP for the Free Roam Events Condor Egg and Salvage, and for sales of complete sets
- Many discounts for collectors and bounty hunters: For example, saves five gold bars when buying the collector’s bag or the bounty hunter license
- Plus: special rank-based rewards and benefits for PlayStation Plus members