We collect the best deals on war strategy and management games from all the discounts on the occasion of the summer deals on Steam.
As usual with the arrival of each new station, there are sales on Steam, and from Meristation we make a selection of offers by genre on the Valve platform. From last day 25 to next July 9 you can get in the summer sales with an immense amount of video games at really low prices, but given the large number of titles present, it is necessary to screen, and if these past days we have spoken adventure and sports games, today it’s time to choose between the best of strategy and management.
The best strategy at the best price
The strategy genre is eminently fishy, with which we frequently find many video games of this genre present in the usual Steam sales. We can get war games such as Total War: Warhammer II or Hearts of Iron IV to others more based on management such as Jurassic World Evolution or the very demanding Stellaris or Europa Universalis IV, only for the most dedicated players.
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition for € 14.99 (25% discount)
- Total War: Warhammer II for € 20.39 (66% discount)
- Sid Meir’s Civilization VI for € 14.99 (75% discount)
- Hearts of Iron IV for € 9.99 (75% discount)
- Jurassic World Evolution for € 11’24 (75% discount)
- Stellaris for € 9.99 (75% discount)
- XCOM 2 for € 12.49 (75% discount)
- Cities Skylines for € 6.99 (75% discount)
- Company of Heroes 2 for € 4.99 (75% discount)
- Europa Universalis IV for € 7.99 (80% discount)
It should be remembered that Valve has enabled a promotion according to which, for every euro spent on Steam we will get 112 points. These in turn are used to get us avatars, stickers, badges and others to decorate our profile on Steam.