We tell you what are the most important changes and news of patch 15.50 of Fortnite Battle Royale. New content update.
Fortnite patch 15.50 arrived on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 and brought with it many changes and news. Here are the most important improvements in this new content update for Season 5 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: patch notes 15.50
As you know, Epic Games does not publish patch notes as such; instead, we have to access their Trello, where they post what issues they know are currently in the game, and which of them will be fixed with each patch.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
- Due to an error, players who are playing split screen on PlayStation and Xbox may not be able to start a game due to a matchmaking error when using this option. This has been fixed.
- Sometimes consuming a snowy fish does not provide the effect of frozen feet. This bug has been fixed.
- Cars and trucks don’t always deal damage when running over an enemy player. This bug has been corrected.
- The total number of gold bars was showing as 0 when entering a match with a very high ping. With this new patch this bug is fixed.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Save the World mode
- The bonus damage from the “Escalation” modifier does not increase the damage done by our Hero abilities or gadgets. This does not affect cheating. However, as it is a bug, it has also been fixed with this patch.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite for mobile
- On mobile phones, you may not be able to start Creative Mode or switch to Creative Mode if you try to start while it is still downloading. Epic Games will include notices to alert players that the mode is still being dropped.
New off-camera item with Fortnite patch 15.50
Another interesting novelty in Fortnite patch 15.50 is the fact that the matchlock pistol has returned to the chamber and, instead, we can now find another object that was in the chamber.
Note: this news will be updated as the day progresses.
Sources: Official Fortnite Trello, Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration