The Ant-Man skin in Fortnite is now available for purchase in the store. The Marvel superhero comes to the Battle Royale video game from Epic Games.
With the change of the store on March 7, 2021 at 01:00 CET, Marvel’s Ant-Man skin, which was previously leaked, arrived in Fortnite Battle Royale. Here we show you how is this skin from Season 5 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2, what is its price, and what content does it bring:
Fortnite: this is the Ant-Man skin; how to get it
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, both the Ant-Man skin and its accessories arrived at the Fortnite Battle Royale store on March 7. At the time of writing this news item, all of these items appear in the “Featured” section of the store:
Ant-Man items appear in the “Featured” section of the store
These are all of the Ant-Man items available in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkeys:
All Ant-Man items in Fortnite. # Fortnite # FortniteSeason5 pic.twitter.com/0nnVlcZVqc
– Rubén Martínez (@ruvenmb) March 7, 2021
- Ant-Man Bundle (includes Ant-Man skin, Ant-Onio backpack accessory and Chopstick collection tool): 1,800 V-Bucks reduced from 2,300 V-Bucks if we bought all items separately
- Ant-Man Skin + Ant-Onio Backpacking Accessory: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Picking Tool Chopstick: 800 V-Bucks
A close look at the Ant-Man skin
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These objects are bought with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. Being items from the icon series, they are not initially planned to return once they disappear from the store.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but we can only use the skin in the Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All of these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration