Daredevil, the famous Marvel character, comes to Fortnite in the form of a skin. We tell you everything you need to know about the Daredevil skin: price and content.
With the change of the store on October 18, 2020 at 02:00 CET, Daredevil, the Man Without Fear from Marvel, arrived at Fortnite Battle Royale. Mind you, he doesn’t look like Ben Affleck or Charlie Cox. Here we show you what this skin from Season 4 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2 is like, what is its price, and what content it brings:
Fortnite: this is the Daredevil skin
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, both the Daredevil skin and its accessories arrived at the Fortnite Battle Royale store on October 18, although previously all players who positioned high enough in their region could get it for free. by participating in the Daredevil Cup. At the time of writing this news item, all these items appear in the “Featured” section of the store:
Daredevil and his accessories can be found in the “Featured” section of the store
These are all the Daredevil items available in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkeys:
A close look at the Daredevil skin
- Daredevil Bundle (includes Daredevil skin, Echolocation backpacking accessory, Daredevil’s Baton collection tool, and Devil’s Wings hang glider): 2,200 V-Bucks reduced from 3,100 V-Bucks if we bought all items separately
- Daredevil Skin (includes Default and Illustrated Daredevil styles) + Backpacking Accessory Echolocation: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Daredevil’s Chest Gathering Tool: 800 V-Bucks
- Hang Gliding Devil’s Wings: 800 V-Bucks
Daredevil skin now available in the store. # Fortnite # FortniteSeason4 pic.twitter.com/pCJccTTfT5
– Rubén Martínez (@ruvenmb) October 18, 2020
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you must take into account:
- These objects are bought with turkeys, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They will then disappear, and it is unknown when they may return in the daily rotation.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but we can only use the Blade skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All of these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration