The Dual Agent Pack is now available for purchase in Fortnite Battle Royale. New styles for Silence, Wild and Chaos skins.
On Friday, July 10 at 02:00 CEST, the Double Agent Pack arrived at the Fortnite paVos store. This new skin pack brings with it new variants of the Silence skin, the Wild skin and the Chaos skin. We tell you everything we know about this new offer of Season 3 of the Fortnite Battle Pass Chapter 2:
Fortnite: this is the Double Agent Pack, now available
The Double Agent Pack is available in the “Limited Time Offers” section of the Fortnite paVos store, as you can see below:
The Double Agent Pack and the SOMBRA Pickaxe Pack are available in the “Limited Time Offers” section of the paVos store
At a price of 2500 paVos (about € 25 in exchange, we remind you that paVos, the virtual currency of Fortnite is obtained with real money), we will obtain all the following:
A look at the contents of the Double Agent Pack
- Double Agent Silence Skin (includes the SPECTRUM and SHADOW styles)
- Double Agent Strip Backpack Accessory (includes SPECTRUM and SHADOW styles)
- Double Agent Wild Skin (includes SPECTRUM and SHADOW styles)
- Backpack accessory Double Agent Briefcase (includes SPECTRUM and SHADOW styles)
- Skin Double Agent Chaos (includes SPECTRUM and SHADOW styles)
- Backpack accessory Biological Unit of Double Agent (includes the SPECTRUM and SHADOW styles)
Please note that Silent Double Agent, Wild Double Agent, and Double Agent Chaos are not styles of the Silent, Wild, and Chaos skins respectively, but are completely separate character aspects of the originals.
In addition to the Double Agent Pack, in the same section of the paVos store we can also find the SOMBRA Pick Pack, which includes all of the following at a price of 1200 paVos:
A look at the contents of the SOMBRA Pickaxe Pack
- Pico Espadas de SOMBRA
- Golden Raven Pick
- Chaotic Scythe Peak
We remind you that the skins can be used without problems in Fortnite Battle Royale and Creative Mode, but not in Save the World. Backpacks and spikes we can use them in this last game mode.
Source: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration