The LazarBeam skin in Fortnite is now available for purchase in the store. The content creator brings his Fortnite skin to everyone.
With the change of the store on March 5, 2021 at 01:00 CET, the Lazarbeam skin arrived in Fortnite Battle Royale. Here we show you how is this skin from Season 5 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2, what is its price, and what content does it bring:
Fortnite: this is the LazarBeam skin
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, both the LazarBeam skin and its accessories arrived at the Fortnite Battle Royale store on March 5, although previously all players who positioned high enough in their region could get it for free. by participating in the Lazar and Fresh Superepush Tournament. As of this writing, all of these items appear in the “LazarBeam” section of the store:
Flash objects can be found in the “LazarBeam” section of the store
These are all the LazarBeam items available in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkey:
All LazarBeam items in Fortnite. # Fortnite # FortniteSeason5 pic.twitter.com/8j5qhCz4TN
– Rubén Martínez (@ruvenmb) March 4, 2021
- LazarBeam Bundle (includes the LazarBeam skin with its additional styles, the Jengibrín backpacking accessory, the Reliable Mallet harvesting tool with its additional style, and the Lunch Time gesture): 1,800 V-Bucks reduced from 2,600 V-Bucks if we bought all items separately
- Skin LazarBeam (includes additional styles) + Gingerbread Backpacking Accessory: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Reliable Mallet Harvesting Tool (includes additional style): 800 V-Bucks
- Lunch Time Gesture: 300 V-Bucks
The four different styles of the LazarBeam skin
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These objects are bought with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. Being items from the icon series, they are not initially planned to return once they disappear from the store.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but we can only use the skin in the Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All of these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration