We tell you what are the leaked challenges of Week 3 of Season 3 of the Fortnite Battle Pass Chapter 2. Challenges and rewards.
The Fortnite Chapter 2 Battle Pass Season 3, Week 3 challenges will activate on Thursday, July 2 at 3:00 p.m. CEST. However, we have had access to them using datamining tools. Here we tell you what each Fortnite challenge is in this batch:
Fortnite: leaked challenges from Week 3 to Season 3
As we have seen by diving deep into the files of patch 13.20 of Fortnite Battle Royale, these will be the challenges of Week 3 of Season 3 of the Battle Pass:
Leaked challenges from Week 3 to Season 3
- Register Chests or Ammo Boxes at Camp Calígine (0/7) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Eliminations in The Authority (0/3) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Collect floating circles in Sleeping Pools (0/4) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Dance on top of the crane at Platform Patituerta (0/1) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Deal damage from within a cornfield in Frenzy Estate (0/100) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Destroy cars in Trade City within 60 seconds after landing from the battle bus (0/2) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Land with a Choppa at the bottom of an Angry Accumulation (0/1) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents in Spiteful Corner (0/200) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
First of all, it is striking that the challenges of Week 1 and Week 2 of Season 3 were seven in total, but, apparently, from Week 3 we will have eight weekly challenges.
Otherwise, it is a fairly simple and straightforward list. In Meristation you will have a complete guide to this list of challenges when they are active in the game, on Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. CEST.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration