These are leaked challenges from Week 5 of Season 3 of Fortnite Battle Pass Chapter 2. All challenges and rewards.
The Fortnite Chapter 2 Battle Pass Season 3, Week 5 challenges will activate on Thursday, July 16 at 3:00 p.m. CEST. We have been able to access them using datamining tools and techniques. Here we tell you what each Fortnite challenge is in this batch:
Fortnite: leaked challenges from Week 5 of Season 3
Data for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 5 challenges were added to the game via patch 13.20. According to the specific file that has this information, these would be the challenges of this week:
Leaked challenges from Week 5 of Season 3
- Register chests in Burning Sands (0/7) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Eliminations in Trade City (0/3) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Use a Luminescent Jar or Flare Gun in Camp Calígine (0/1) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Land on The Yacht and finish in the top 25 (0/1) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Catch fish on Sandy Cliffs (0/5) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Upgrade a weapon in Lordship of Salt (0/1) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Collect floating circles in Angry Accumulations (0/4) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
- Register ammo boxes in La Fortilla (0/7) – Reward: 35,000 Season XP
Taking into account what happened in previous weeks, we understand that only seven of the eight challenges that make up this round will be available and, as the season progresses – and there are changes in the scenario -, it is possible that some of the challenges of this series is replaced by another from the same list.
In any case, you will have a complete guide to each and every one of these challenges when they are active in the game, on Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. CEST.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration