We explain all the news we know about the Pokémon GO ultrabonuses, a title that is prepared for the arrival of the Pokémon Go Fest 2020.
With Combat League Season 3 about to begin and the Pokémon Go Fest 2020 itself just around the corner, Niantic has detailed new information about the ultra-bonuses that will be available during the event. Below we explain everything in detail, separating the contents of each of the weeks so you can organize your own Pokémon trainers calendar. In addition, if we feel like fighting, we remind you that you have a series of tips available to beat the leaders of Team GO Rocket and participate in remote raids.
Pokémon GO: details of the ultrabonus
As detailed on the official website, throughout day one of the Pokémon GO Fest 2020, the Trainers will have 32 global challenges in which we can collaborate with each other to complete the state of global challenge. Once eight challenges are completed together, an additional week of Ultrabonus events will be unlocked, up to a total of three events. This is what we will see in each of the ultrabonus weeks.
Details of this year’s ultra unlock bonus! 32 challenges to complete throughout day 1 of Pokémon GO Fest 2020. Complete 8 challenges and unlock a week of ultra unlock, with a maximum of 3 events. Https://t.co/3vJl2jYYvD pic.twitter.com/357jsY7a49
– Pokémon GO Spain (@PokemonGOespana) July 24, 2020
Ultrabonus week one: Dragon week
- Date and time: from Friday, July 31 at 10pm CEST until Friday, August 7 at 10pm CEST.
- Description: If the coaches finish eight global challenges, we will unlock the first week: Dragon. The exciting Dragon-type Pokémon will be the protagonists and we can find ourselves from the little Gible to the curious Exeggutor of Alola.
- The following Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild: Alogg, Horsea, Dratini, Trapinch, Swablu, and Bagon Exeggutor. In addition, we will have the opportunity to get a shiny Gible.
- These Pokémon will appear when hatching 7km Eggs: Horsea, Dratini, Trapinch, Swablu and Bagon. Gible and Deino will also hatch when hatching 7km Eggs, but we’ll need an extra dose of luck.
- Rayquaza will appear on five-star raids.
- Complete this week’s Temporary Inquiry in order to meet two Deinos. It will be available from Friday, July 31 at 10pm CEST until Friday, August 7 at 10pm CEST.
- In addition, we will have the opportunity to catch a shiny Deino.
Ultrabonus week two: enigma week
- Date and time: from Friday, August 7 at 10pm CEST until Friday, August 14 at 10pm CEST.
- Description: At the end of 16 global challenges, we will unlock the week of the puzzle. Among the featured Pokémon will be the mysterious Elgyem and the mighty Deoxys.
- The following Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild: Staryu, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy, Bronzor, and Elgyem.
- The following Pokémon will appear when hatching 7km Eggs: Cleffa, Igglybuff, Lunatone, Solrock and Elgyem.
- The following Pokémon will be available on raids: Bronzong, Claydol, Elgyem, and Unown U, L, T, R, and A.
- Deoxys will be available on five-star raids. Hopefully, you may come across a Deoxys variocolor.
- And, with a little extra luck, also a shiny Staryu.
Ultrabonus Week Three: Thessaly Week
- Date and time: from Friday, August 14 at 10pm CEST until Friday, August 21 at 10pm CEST.
- Description: At the end of 24 global challenges, they will unlock the week of Teselia with Sewaddle, Cottonee, Emolga and Bouffalant. For Bouffalant, it will only be available in and around New York, the USA.
- The following Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild and when hatching 7km Eggs: Sewaddle, Cottonee, and other Pokémon discovered in the Teselia region. If luck smiles on us, we can run into an Emolga.
- Bouffalant will appear in the wild and when hatching 5km Eggs in and around New York, USA.
- Roggenrola and other Pokémon from the Teselia region will appear in the raids.
- Genesect will be in the five-star raids, with the possibility of finding it shiny.
- With any luck, we may come across a varicoloured Roggenrola.