Offering a variety of items with a gold finish, Truly Exquisite presents the PlayStation 5 version for the wealthy.
Pre-orders for PlayStation 5 have not yet officially announced their date, but those who want their console with a gold case will have the opportunity to reserve it starting on September 10. It will not be a machine for all budgets, since prices will be above 8,800 euros, as reported by the company that is responsible for developing these exclusive models. On its website, Truly Exquisite has confirmed that it will be very limited editions, so a reservation is necessary.
In fact, the company points out that only 250 pieces will be made per model. Each unit will include a PS5 console, two DualSense controllers and some official console helmets, all of them coated in gold. As for the case, it will be presented in a luxurious wooden box, which will be sent to all markets. If you have looked at the bank account and you think you can buy one of these packs, we offer you the price table below.
The most expensive and luxurious PS5s and accessories
- PS5 Digital in 24 karat gold: 7,999 pounds (8,839 euros)
- PS5 Digital Rose in 18 karat gold: 8,099 pounds (8,950 euros)
- PS5 Digital Platinum: 8,199 pounds (9,060 euros)
- PS5 24 karat gold disc: 8,099 pounds (8,950 euros)
- PS5 Disco Rose in 18 karat gold: 8199 pounds (9,060 euros)
- PS5 Platinum Disc: 8,299 pounds (9,160 euros)
- DualSense Gold: 649 pounds (717 euros)
- PS4 helmets: 399 pounds (440 euros)
PlayStation 5 is scheduled for late 2020, although Sony has yet to announce a specific date. The Japanese company will uncover new video games for PlayStation VR this Friday, September 11, but has already confirmed that there will be no news about its new generation console. Before that date? Who knows. For now, prudent silence.
Source | Truly Exquisite