It has long been suspected that 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' will eventually get a Battle Royale mode. It seems safe now that you have found the complete map.
A Reddit user glitched into it at random and made a 360 ° video of it, in which the individual areas are easy to recognize and already quite finished. So it's only a matter of time until Infinity Ward officially announces the game mode. You can take a look at it below:
Video of Full Battle ROYALE Map from modernwarfare
Current updates to the game also concern a playlist update, in which 'Infected' is now available, as well as a smaller performance update. Another highlight is a new Ground War card called 'Aniyah Palace'. In the future, you also want to publish a small roadmap, as Communications Manager Ashton Willams confirms.
- Fix for the R9-0 Smoothebore not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for the “Smooth Dominator” not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for the “Heat Cycle” weapon not appearing correctly in-game
- Fix for a bug where equipping the "Old Wounds" LMG could cause an error, kicking players out of the menu
- An operator must be in order to complete the challenge
- If you reached a new rank while in the middle of a match and perform the criteria to complete a challenge you just unlocked, progress would not show in the UI until you entered a new match. We’ve done some backend work to help improve this.
- Fix for Objective 2 of Mara's Operator's Mission showing a placeholder's name 'Desert Work' for the reward
- Fix for Wyatt’s Calling Card appearing with the incorrect rarity
- Fix for the Cluster Strike's missiles getting stuck on the surface without detonating and playing the audio of the remainder of the match
- Fix for Exploits in Special Operations: Survival