We tell you what are the leaked challenges and the Wolverine challenge of Week 4 of Season 4 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2.
The challenges for Week 4 of Season 4 of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Battle Pass will be activated on Thursday, September 17 at 3:00 p.m. CEST. The same will happen with this week’s Wolverine challenge. As always, we know what they are because we have accessed the corresponding files using datamining tools and techniques. Here we tell you what each Fortnite challenge of this batch is:
Fortnite: leaked challenges of Week 4 of Season 4
Data for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 challenges were added to the game via Patch 14.10 on Thursday, September 10. According to this file, these would be the challenges of this week:
Challenges Leaked from Week 4 of Season 4
- Search Chests in Sticky Swamp (0/7) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Eliminations in Afflicted Alameda (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Deal damage within 10 seconds after bouncing off an umbrella in Burning Sands (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Destroy Collector’s Boxes in The Collection (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Hack Stark Robots in Stark Industries (0/5) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Destroy Gatherers (0/20) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Deal damage with the remains of a gatherer (0 / 10,000) – Reward: 50,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents in Angry Stacks (0/500) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents in The Authority (0/500) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
Again, we know that the weekly challenges of Season 4 are always seven in total, but the lists that we filter – taking them as is from the game files – are more than seven because the remaining challenges are backup in case any of those on this list may not work. In any case, you will have a complete guide to each and every one of these challenges when they are active in the game, on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. CEST.
Fortnite: Leaked Wolverine Week 4 Challenge
The leaked Wolverine challenge from Week 4 is as follows:
Leaked Wolverine Challenge of Week 4
- Increase the power of a Sentinel Chestplate (0/1)
This challenge will also be active on Thursday, September 17, starting at 3:00 p.m. CEST.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration